Tickets for events organised by Petersham Festival are sold subject to the following conditions:
CONDITIONS OF SALE
- Petersham Festival ("PF") has a no refund policy. Tickets cannot be refunded
except on cancellation or substantial alteration of an event.
- PF reserves the right to refuse admission to an event if it reasonably considers
such refusal to be necessary for the safety and convenience of the patrons or
for the proper running of the event.
- Tickets are sold subject to PF's right to make any alterations to the
Programme or performers as a result of circumstances beyond its reasonable
- If an event has to be interrupted or abandoned no money will be refunded if
more than half of the event has taken place.
- Latecomers will not be admitted to events until a suitable break or interval.
- The use of cameras and recording equipment at events is strictly forbidden.